Inspiring Circularity Through Different Lenses
Time & Location
About the Event
The event will focus on challenging the audience to look beyond their own specialisms and constructs regarding the impacts and influence of global best practice in the North American Circular Economy market. The panel is assembled from US based practitioners of global entities and affiliates who will relay how they have challenged themselves to strive for wider connectivity and collaborations towards a more sustainable future while continuing to push within their own field of expertise.
The discussion will explore initiatives and impacts aimed at their internal organizations as well as those aimed externally towards clients and customers for value driven outcomes driven by leadership examples.
- Tom Kennedy, Principal and Circular Economy Lead, Arup
- Peter Perrault, Senior Manager for Circular Economy & Sustainable Solutions, Enel
- Laksh Sampat, Sr. CBG Manager, VP Cleantech, Energy and Sustainable Technology Group, Bank of the West
- Matthieu Soulé, Head of Innovation Lab, BNP Paribas
- Chizoba Nwobodo, Senior Engineer, Arup