Fri, Mar 20|
SAP Next-Gen Open Innovation Space
Circular City Week - Closing Celebration
Join us, and all our partners, for a festive closing celebration of Circular City Week New York 2020. We will provide drinks and snacks, along with inspirational talks from our Pioneer Partners on the social and economic benefits from creating a circular future.
Time & Location
Mar 20, 2020, 5:30 PM
SAP Next-Gen Open Innovation Space, 10 Hudson Yards, 48th floor, New York, NY 10001, USA
About the event
Circular City Week is about bringing people together, sharing solutions, and inspire action. As to accelerate this mission, we are also in 2020 hosting a Circular City Week Closing Celebration.
This will be a festive finale to a week of events, and a thought provoking start to your weekend. Inspirational talks will showcase how positive change related to jobs and growth can be brought about by circular commitments. They will share their goals and findings, their road to develop according strategies and how to go from potential to implementation. These are visionary global frontrunners and we look forward to sharing their inspirational stories of circular change.
- Ann Rosenberg, Senior Vice President, UN Partnerships & Global Head of SAP Next-Gen
- Thomas Bustrup, Deputy Director General, Confederation of Danish Industry
- Oliver Dudok van Heel, Lead of the New York Circular City Initiative & Head of Client Sustainability and Environment, Freshfields
- John Lochner, Vice President Innovation, NYSERDA
- Marc de Wit, Director of Strategic Alliances, Circle Economy
Doors open at 5.30 pm
Drinks & networking
- Keynote speaches by our Pioneer Partners
Reception & celebration continues
Circular City Week Celebration